Information about the company:
The Savchenko Gallery online store, operating at http://shop.savchenko.gallery belong to Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at Szafarnia 11, loc F8, NIP 583-33-55-468, REGON 383372696, KRS 0000785930 , e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number +48737794711, +48731110167, Skype number: +48587314391.
Personal data protection
The customer has, among others the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporarily or permanently suspending their processing or deleting them at http://www.gallerystore.pl in the "My Account" tab - if they are incomplete, outdated, incorrect or have been collected from violation of the Act or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Entrusted personal data are stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in applicable law.
For sales in Poland, all prices quoted in the online store at http://shop.savchenko.gallery are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN). In order to inform foreign customers, the system converts prices in EUR and USD.
a. The Savchenko Gallery online store allows customers to:
- placing orders (purchase offers) for goods available in the Savchenko Gallery online store and concluding distance sales contracts.
- obtaining information about goods and services available in the online store.
b. All information about the goods, in particular catalogs, folders, brochures, other information or advertising materials, as well as information contained on the website http://shop.savchenko.gallery, directed by Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. to recipients and potential customers do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the law, and are only an invitation to start negotiations.
3. The online Savchenko Gallery shop accepts orders via the website http://shop.savchenko.gallery. Orders are processed in the order they are placed.
4. Placing an order is not tantamount to its acceptance.
5. The moment of acceptance of the order is the provision of information to the ordering party on the status "sent", and if the option of payment - transfer - prepayment or electronic payment is chosen, the moment of concluding the contract is the payment to the account indicated by the seller.
a. Goods ordered in the online shop http://shop.savchenko.gallery is delivered via one of the available carriers selected in the course of submitting the purchase offer.
b. The time of receipt of the shipment consists of:
- preparation time (payment confirmation, sales documents creation, packing)
- delivery time, which depends on the chosen delivery method.
c. Information about the estimated delivery time appears next to each product available in the store.
d. Unless otherwise agreed, Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. releases goods no later than thirty days from the date of the contract.
e. The VAT invoice margin is sent electronically within 14 days of delivery of the goods to the e-mail address provided when ordering. If there is no document, such an event should be reported to make up for the deficiencies.
f. After receiving the parcel, the customer should carefully check the condition of the packaging and its contents. In the event of any defects or damage, the customer should take all steps necessary to determine the liability of the carrier. In the event of damage, Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. recommends that you draw up a damage report.
1. Payments for goods can be made by the customer:
a. Before handing over the goods to the customer:
- By transfer to the bank account of Wall 31 sp.z.o.o.
b. On receipt of the goods: Cash on Delivery to the carrier, in the case of delivery of goods via the carrier.
2. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. may agree with the customer on other specific conditions and payment methods. In this case, the terms and forms of payment indicated in the order confirmed by Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. apply. as accepted for the implementation and fulfillment of any additional requirements related to the agreed terms or form of payment.
3. If you choose the payment method - by bank transfer or credit card, the Customer should pay the price immediately, and in the case of payment on delivery - on delivery.
Return of goods by the consumer
1. A consumer who has a distance or off-premises contract, may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 section 2 and art. 35 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827). The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a relevant statement in writing - a form, a specimen of which is attached as Annex 2 to the abovementioned Act.
2. To comply with this deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
3. The deadline to withdraw from the contract begins from the date of delivery of the goods to the customer by the carrier or in the case of personal collection from the date of receipt of the goods from the headquarters of Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. or other place previously agreed with the client.
4. Returns to the seller should be made immediately, but not later than within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract.
5. The cost of returning the items is borne by the consumer. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. does not refund the additional shipping costs to the consumer, i.e. other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by Wall 31 sp.z.o.o.
6. If the consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after submitting a request in accordance with art. 15 paragraph 3 and art. 21 paragraph 2 above of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827), is obliged to pay for services performed until the withdrawal from the contract.
7. The right to withdraw from a contract concluded off-premises or remotely is not entitled to the consumer in the situations described in art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827), including in relation to contracts:
a. for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
c. in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
d. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
e. in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery;
f. for the supply of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
8. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. does not apply a replacement goods policy.
9. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. - Return of goods to the physical gallery:
ul. Szafarnia 11, room U10 80-755, Gdansk, Poland
Tel.com. + 48737794711, +48731110167
Skype num: +48587314391
from Tuesday to Saturday between 16.00 -20.00.
Guarantee of quality
1. It is absolutely necessary to keep the proof of purchase of the Product issued by the Seller and attach the indicated document in case of advertising the goods based on the warranty granted by Wall 31 sp.z.o.o.
2. This quality guarantee applies to goods purchased on the basis of sales contracts concluded between Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. with clients.
3. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. provides the customer with a guarantee of quality and originality for products made individually by artists, adequate to the type of materials used and the technique of making the product.
4. The Customer's rights under the granted Warranty shall automatically terminate: in the event of any changes, modifications, supplements or replacements of the goods or any part thereof by the Customer or an entity other than Wall 31 sp.z.o.o .; if the product is used in a manner inconsistent with its intended use and guidelines of the Art Foundation sp.z.o.o. and; in the event of damage or defects to the goods as a result of: harmful radiation, any mechanical injury, or the breaking of holograms.
5. Notification of a defect in the goods by the customer and the initiation of the complaint procedure takes place upon receipt by Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. Customer statements about the report of defects in goods and defective goods. The reported defect is subject to verification by Wall 31 sp.z.o.o., which determines whether the fault was not the fault of the customer. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. consider complaints within 14 business days of receipt at the latest. If it is necessary to send a faulty renovation product, the warranty claim processing period may be extended to 28 business days.
6. The method of delivery of the goods for warranty repairs: a retail customer of an online store is required to send equipment at the expense of Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. via Poczta Polska, using the cheapest delivery option, to the address indicated above.
7. In the event that in the course of analyzing the legitimacy of the complaint and inspection of the defective product or part thereof, Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. states that the terms of the Guarantee have been violated, in particular the goods or parts thereof have been modified in the scope of physical or legal properties, Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. inform the Customer about this, returning the faulty goods to the Customer at his expense and risk, and the Customer is obliged to cover the costs incurred by Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. costs.
8. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. is not obliged to provide the Customer with a replacement product for the duration of the complaint procedure.
9. Faulty goods The customer should deliver Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. in the original packaging in which the goods were picked up by the Customer, along with all the elements delivered to the Customer. Faulty goods can be delivered by the customer in a replacement packaging that will ensure an adequate level of protection for the goods during transport.
10. The warranty on sold consumer goods does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer to the seller of consumer goods arising from the provisions on warranty for defects of the thing sold.
11. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. - COMPLAINTS
ul. Szafarnia 11, room U10 80-755, Gdansk, Poland
Tel.com. + 48737794711, +48731110167
Skype num: +48587314391
from Monday to Friday between 15.00-20.00.
1. If the purchased goods contain defects, the costs of returning the shipment are covered by Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. the reported defect in the goods is subject to verification by Wall 31 sp.z.o.o., which determines whether the defect existed at the time of its release.
2. Delivery of goods as part of a complaint is unconditional;
3. The customer sends information about the delivery of the goods to the e-mail address email@example.com, the customer will receive an e-mail with the address to which the goods should be sent.
4. Goods should contain the original packaging enabling safe transport.
5. Replacement packaging may be used, but it should guarantee adequate protection during transport.
6. The goods complained about should be accompanied by proof of conclusion of the contract (e.g. a photocopy of the sales document). If there are none, Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. considers the complaint, as long as the sale of the goods is confirmed in Wall 31 sp.z.o.o.
7. Delivery method as part of a complaint:
Delivery of the goods is free; the customer should send the equipment at the expense of Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. via Poczta Polska, using the cheapest delivery option, to the address indicated above.
When the subject of sale is a used item, the seller is liable for the defects of the goods if it is found before the end of 1 year.
If the goods are not collected after completing the complaint procedure, Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. is entitled to charge a fee for contractless storage of goods.
1. In dealing with the client, Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. uses devices for remote communication (including e-mail, telephone).
2. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. has the right to entrust the performance of the contract to a third party (as a subcontractor).
3. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. bears responsibility for defects in things. The rules of liability are contained in the Civil Code.
4. Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. informs about the possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress.
5. In relation to the sale of non-consumer goods, the seller excludes liability under the warranty.
6. Within the meaning of art. 30 paragraph 3 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827), Wall 31 sp.z.o.o. does not provide the option of submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract electronically
7. In accordance with art. 8 clause 3 point 2 lit. b of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002.144.1204, as amended), we inform that placing by the customer on the website of our store any unlawful information or information violating morality, is prohibited .
8. The current content of the regulations is available on the website http://shop.savchenko.gallery.
9. Regulations of the Wall 31 Online Store sp.z.o.o. does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of customers under the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964.16.93 as amended) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827 ).